Man U player Chris Smalling faints, injures his eyes and head after food poisoning (photos)

England and Man U defender Chris Smalling was rushed to hospital on Monday while on holiday in Bali after fainting because of food poisoning. The Manchester United central defender has recovered according to a statement released on Manchester United's official website.


A club statement read: “Manchester United can clarify Chris Smalling has had food poisoning during his holiday, which resulted in him faintingon Sunday. The 26-year-old defender was taken to the hospital and is now feeling fine.
“Smalling is currently on vacation following his time with England at Euro 2016 before reporting back for pre-season training later this month.”

 
He was pictured signing a fan's jersey!

No comments

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed
in comments are those of the
comment writers alone and
does not reflect or represent
the views of Naija vital.

Theme images by Aguru. Powered by Blogger.